The Parent Education Kit will help parents understand the importance of proper oral health from baby through adulthood. They learn how cavities are formed and how they can help prevent them. Age appropriate care, brushing and flossing techniques, and dental visits are covered in the informative presentation. Infant oral hygiene is also discussed, to ensure babies and small children have optimal dental health from the start.
The Parent Education component consists of colorful educational cards, Ali-gator, and all the accessories to provide an informative learning experience.
The Parent Oral Health Education Kit Contains:
- 1 Set of 12 Brightly colored laminated visual lesson cards with the script written on the back
- 1 Teacher/Presenter Guide
- 1 Dental puppet with Toothbrush
- 1 Jar of Sugar
- 10 Brushing Instruction Sheets
- 10 Brushing Chart Sheets
- 1 Dental Hygiene pack containing toothpaste, a toothbrush and dental floss
- 1 Pacifier for Germ Transfer demonstrations
- 1 Durable Carrying Case