The 2023 SuperSitter course will cover the following topics:
- CPR Friends and Family Training
- Safety and First Aid
- Changing diapers
- Age-appropriate games
- Feeding, bottle feeding, cutting food
- What to do in case of an emergency
- Keeping a client book
- What to ask parents before they leave
- Overall general babysitting duties
- Everyone goes home with a MORE HEALTH SuperSitter Client Book
Summer Course dates:
- Tuesday June 6 • 9:00AM-1:00PM
- Saturday June 10 • 9:00AM-1:00PM
- Tuesday, June 27 • 9:00AM-1:00PM
- Saturday, July 8 • 9:00AM-1:00PM
- Saturday, July 29 • 9:00AM-1:00PM
- Saturday, August 5 • 9:00AM-1:00PM
- Saturday, August 19 • 9:00AM-1:00PM
If you would like to sign your child up for the one day course, the fee is $50 per student.
The class takes place from 9:00AM-1:00PM with registration starting at 8:45AM. Everyone must register prior to the course.
A light snack and bottled water will be provided during the course.
The South Tampa location will be sent after your child is registered.
Minimum of 10 students must be registered in order to hold a class.
To register, please send the following information to Laci Stokes at email@example.com
- Student name:
- Date of Class:
- Student age:
- Parent name:
- Parent phone number: