MORE HEALTH, Inc. maintains this website (“materials, electronic products and/or services”) in order to provide you with information about our work, and to enable you to interact with us online. These terms & conditions describe our understanding with you when you visit our website and use our materials, electronic products and and/or services. YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, OUR MATERIALS, ELECTRONIC PRODUCTS AND SERVICES AND/OR DOWNLOADING OF MATERIALS FROM OUR WEB SITE CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH HEREIN.
MORE HEALTH, Inc. Web site, our materials, electronic products and/or services have several features. In addition to providing descriptions of our programs and how we take proven cancer treatment to children with cancer around the world, the Web site provides you with the opportunity to shop on-line or interact with us and download links for use on your Web site. We encourage you to read the entire policy as it sets forth our understanding with you when you visit our Web site. These terms and conditions have been developed for your protection, as well as ours.
Throughout this policy, you will see the terms “MORE HEALTH, Inc.” “we,” “our,” and “us” – these terms refer MORE HEALTH Inc. as the sole owner of the name which is a registered trademark. Your use of the name and logo and/or links bearing the name and logo acknowledges MORE HEALTH Inc. exclusive ownership of the name and/or right to use the logo. All use of or goodwill associated with the name, logo, our materials, electronic products and/or services will inure to the benefit of MORE HEALTH Inc. or its licensors. The logo, electronic products and services are provided without warranties of any kind, express or implied, including without limitation, warranties of title or non-infringement. Use of our materials, electronic products and/or services provided at the site is solely at your own risk.
Linking to the MORE HEALTH, Inc. website & Use of Website Materials, Name/Logo & Technology
MORE HEALTH, Inc. appreciates informational and educational uses of our Web site, materials, electronic products and/or services, including our name and logo. However, there are limits on the uses, including the use of the name and logo and the links bearing the name and/or logo.
- Use of the name and logo or links bearing the name and logo may not indicate or create an impression that MORE HEALTH, Inc. endorses, approves, sponsors or is affiliated with your products, goods, services or your website.
- Your use of the name and logo or links bearing the name and logo may not indicate or create an impression that MORE HEALTH, Inc. will benefit from the sale of any good or service.
- Links bearing the name and logo may only be used for the purpose of linking to the MORE HEALTH, Inc. Web site as designated within the link.
- The links bearing the name and logo will always be active links.
- The name and logo and/or link bearing the name and logo may not be combined with any other graphic elements; nor may they be altered in any manner including size, proportions, font, design, arrangement, colors or elements; nor may they be animated, morphed or otherwise distorted in perspective or appearance.
- The name and logo and/or link bearing the name and logo may not appear more prominently than your personal, company, product or service website name.
- You will not transfer, assign, sell, reproduce, distribute or otherwise exploit the name and logo or your link to us.
- The MORE HEALTH, Inc. name and logo and/or link bearing the name and logo may not appear on any pages of any Web sites that include content or advertising for alcoholic beverages, tobacco, pornography, religious material, partisan material, political material or firearms.
- Appropriate action by MORE HEALTH, Inc. may include, but is not limited to, the revocation of the right to use the name and logo and/or any links bearing the name and logo, in which event you agree to remove the name and logo and/or the links bearing the name and logo within 2 business days of notice of revocation.
It is improper, and may be a violation of law, for you to post or download and distribute any material that you do not own or for which you do not have permission to use. PLEASE BE AWARE: violation of someone’s copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights may subject you to civil and/or criminal penalties.
Inappropriate Use of MORE HEALTH, Inc. Materials, Electronic Products, Services & Technology
It is inappropriate to use MORE HEALTH, Inc. Web site, our materials, including the MORE HEALTH, Inc. name and logo, electronic products and/or services for illegal, inappropriate, or obscene purposes, or in support of such activities.
We define these terms as follows:
- “Illegal activities” are those that violate laws, regulations and/or private agreements, including federal or state laws governing charitable activities, copyright laws, trademark laws, license agreements or other intellectual property rights.
Listed below are some, but not all, prohibited activities that may result in action by MORE HEALTH, Inc.:
- Posting, transmitting, or facilitating in the promotion of illegal content through our website or electronic products and services.
- Using our Web site, our material, electronic products and/or services to harass, threaten, embarrass, or do anything else to another visitor or third party that is unwanted.
- Transmitting or facilitating distribution of content that is untrue, threatening, harassing, abusive, racially or ethnically offensive, vulgar, sexually explicit, obscene, defamatory, or objectionable.
- Using the name and logo or links bearing the name and logo on Web sites which MORE HEALTH, Inc. finds, in its sole discretion, to be objectionable or which includes obscene, violent, intolerant, tasteless, denigrating or sexually oriented content or materials.
- Disrupting the flow of any chat areas with vulgar language, abusiveness, or other conduct that may disrupt normal activities.
- Pretending to be anyone whom you are not. You may not impersonate MORE HEALTH, Inc. staff, or anyone else.
- Attempting to get a password, other account information, or other private information from others, or harvest e-mail addresses or other information.
- Posting any unsolicited content or designs, including advertising and promotional materials, at our Web site.
MORE HEALTH, Inc. reserves the right to make any change to the information and/or license provided herein at any time for any reason. You acknowledge and agree that you are responsible for keeping up with any such changes. Federal and Florida state law shall govern this agreement.